Forum

ShadowArion4384's Moderator application.

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
My IGN is ShadowArion4384.
I'm living in the UK therefore my timezone is GMT.
I'm 16 years old, I will turn 17 on my birthday.
I have multiple ways you can contact me, Skype, Discord, WhatsApp, and yes i have a working mic.
I'm on quite a lot of the time. I'd say around 6-8 hours a day. Therefore around 20-35 hours a week.
I joined the server a few days ago. It was either release day or day after.
One of the reasons i think i should be a helper is my activity level. Along with my previous knowledge of being staff on servers. I also have development experience.
As a helper/mod, your job should be moderating the server, Muting spammers, Banning hackers, Etc, And helping with any query's that players have.

I'd also like to mention that me and Bunny/Frosty have been speaking for a while now. A few days ago, i reported a exploit to him where any player can crash the server. I also sent him a plugin to patch the exploit. I could also send you a list of servers that i have previous staff and development experience on.

Edit: I'd like to mention i'm applying for Helper or Moderator. Sorry about the title stating Moderator. I tried to edit it but i don't have permission.

Many Thanks,

//Arion
Posted Feb 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Barely any detail, took you 2 minutes to write this -1
Posted Feb 12, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
What other detail could i put? I've included everything in the application format.
I mean the only thing i can see that's wrong is the formatting.
Posted Feb 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 19
Top Posters
671 Posts
RossSZG Helper
236 Posts
172 Posts
135 Posts
133 Posts
NoticeNotices