IGN: My in game username is compact303
Time zone: My time zone is Eastern Standard Zone, and live in Pennsylvania
Age: I am 14 and feel very mature enough to become staff on a server.
Do you have discord / and a working mic?: I do have a discord which is Masterchug10#0059 and I have a blue snowball as a microphone
How often are you on throughout the week?: On Monday-Friday 5:00 - 7:30 and Saturday 10:00 AM -- 4:00 pm and Sunday I can not be on due to the family meetings and hang outs.
When did you join the server: I have join this server but have got a message about the server which I would love to help on through the experience the server goes through.
Why do you think you should be helper: I think I could be a very helpful helper do to the mature decision and speech I do when talking to staff or helping out a player. Also, I would believe that I could be a great helper in the fact how Calm I am when talking to the players when hacking or any other situation.
What is a helper supposed to do: I believe that a helper is to help any player in any situation no matter how small or big the problem is. Also, a helper should detect or respond to anyone to what they believe is a hacker. I also, believe a helper should help increase the reputation that is in the server. Finally, to welcome or bring any new players in the server.
Other: I have nothing else to say for this matter.