Forum

82r's Staff Application

4 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
IGN: My in game name is 82r, but I like to change it sometimes but I think I will stick to it
Time zone: My timezone is EST and I live in United states Georgia.
Do you have discord / and a working mic?: Yes my discord is 82r#5887 and I have a working mic
How often are you on throughout the week?: I can be on around 3+ hours daily for this server but I can do around 7 and more on weekends
When did you join the server: I joined the server on my old account that got hacked a few weeks ago I think
Why do you think you should be helper: I think I should become helper because I am capable of helping out others and am capable of flexing my hours so I can be more active on the server and I do understand the op nation network fully and have been part of it for a long time So I hope that my knowledge of minecraft and this server can help others.
What is a helper supposed to do: A helper is supposed to help others, warn, kick and even mute others that do not follow the rules on opnation.org, helpers try to put in time to servers or networks to try to become a mod and then higher and they want to try to do as much as they can and put all of their effort in the server.
Other:

I think I should provide a bit of information about myself because I don't think I have said much information about me. My name is Efrain Perales, its a bit ugly but I like so I'm 16 as I have said before and I am a Aquarius for my zodiac sign. I'm not really a special person I am just a regular person that just really likes Dorito's and gets them every time, my favorite type of flavor is vanilla and people think I'm plane because my favorite color is white and I like vanilla. I dislike things that are flavored like chocolate but people think I'm weird because who doesn't like chocolate but that's nice, ice cream is nice to eat when your hungry or have a migraine. I get daily migraines and I really do think I am sick but I can deal with it every day and its gotten a bit annoying of dealing with it so I might tell my parents about it so I can go to the doctor but I don't want to bother them because of a small thing. My dad is an accountant and my mom is a sex therapist and I think of her job as weird because she has weird pictures at home and books about sex and inappropriate things I have to get used to. I don't have many friends at school and I stick to a small group of people to speak with but were always recruiting more people to join. My favorite game is Minecraft and I love the thrill of playing it because you can do anything and I love opnations because its Skyblock where you can build and become rich or pvp and even make cool buildings.

Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
-1, the other is extremely immature and you need to add more detail.
Posted Feb 11, 19
RossSZG Helper
Votes:
+663
Helper
-1, your other section is a bunch of nonsensical statements that we don't need to know, and is longer than the rest of your application combined, including the questions.
1b3ce6b675.png
Posted Feb 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Online on Site
Untagged users
Life is always good only and always you know how to live it.
Posted Feb 12, 19
Gainful Helper
Votes:
+4
Helper
-1 for reasons above
Posted Feb 12, 19
Top Posters
671 Posts
RossSZG Helper
236 Posts
172 Posts