Forum

Staff Application - aarontm

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN: aarontm

Time zone: EST / UTC -5

Do you have discord / and a working mic?: Yes, I do. My discord is aaron#4785.

How often are you on throughout the week?: Although I have a decent amount of homework every day, I am able to get that done pretty quickly, so I'd say about 4:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M. on weekdays. On weekends I could dedicate 7-8 hours.

When did you join the server: I joined today (2/11/19), but I've known about the server for a week, when my friend invited me.

Why do you think you should be helper: I believe that I should be a helper because I have pretty good experience. I have been staff on about four servers. Although they are not very known, they gave me a good idea of what it'd be like to be staff on a greater server. One was named Exorath. It was an old prison server which had about 50-100 players daily, and I resigned after a couple months. The second was names GalacticCraft. It was another semi-popular prison server, in which I resigned after a few months. The last was PastaPvP. It was a KitPvP server run by a popular former Hypixel YouTuber named PastaPanda. But, besides experience, I believe that I have a great personality. I'm not toxic, respectful, and an overall happy and respectable person. I can help people out when they need it, and from experience, that kind of personality is sought after.

What is a helper supposed to do: A helper is supposed to help the server's community by moderating the chat and helping any players in need. They should be active and supportive players of the server and community. They enforce the rules of the server, and warn (or more severly, punish) the players who do not abide by them. I also believe that they should have plenty of experience and knowledge of the game, and the job that they are serving.

Other: I hope that I can become a helper, and even if I don't, I will try to be involved in the community just as much as I would if I had the role of helper! Bye guys!
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Wed at 15:51
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
+1 Great application man; seems very professional and detailed. Good luck on getting the position!😀
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/l1J9RfNNKmB7GEuZ2/giphy.gifcid=e1bb72ff5c620c295550714d41c2da2b[/img]
Posted Feb 11, 19 · Last edited Feb 11, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you so much man!
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Top Posters
671 Posts
RossSZG Helper
236 Posts
172 Posts
135 Posts
133 Posts