3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN:
carra125
Time zone:
 GMT-8
Do you have discord / and a working mic?:
I do  have  discord ,  but  not  a  mic.  if  that  is  an  issue I can  fix  that .
How often are you on throughout the week?:
been  on  since  the  start  of  the  server  willing  to  be  on  every  day  for  couple  of  hours.  or  whenever  there  might  be  an  issue I can  jump  on  quick
When did you join the server:
 February  9,  2019
Why do you think you should be helper:
 I  think  it  would  a  good  experience  for  me  to  be  able  to  help  those  that  have  question,  even  though  I  don't  have  to  be  a  helper  to  do  that.  I  would  enjoy  being  a  helper.
What is a helper supposed to do:
 to  have  the  player s  to  follow  the  rules  also  helping  player  that  in  need  of  help
Other: I don't have any experience, but I would really enjoy my time being a helper on opnation. Thank you for looking at my application. Have a nice day.
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
If you dont need the helper rank why did you apply? -1

And dont even get me started on the low effort.
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

in other words dont judge my spelling lol
Posted Feb 11, 19 · Last edited Feb 11, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
I don't think anyone "needs" helper rank , that's why I said I would enjoy, it would help me pass my time with something other than school.  but  thank  you  for  reading. :)
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Papl Helper
Votes:
Helper
Dear carra125,
Thank you for applying for staff on OpNation !
However, after reviewing your application I've decided to deny it due to lack of information. Feel free to re-apply in 1 week.
Posted Fri at 08:50 am
Top Posters
671 Posts
RossSZG Helper
236 Posts
172 Posts
135 Posts
133 Posts
NoticeNotices