IGN: Koko

Time zone:
- GMT+8

Do you have discord / and a working mic?:
- Yes, I do have both a working mic and discord Flasify#9816

How often are you on throughout the week?:
- I am on around 5 hours per day of the week. I am able to go beyond that if the need arises. Particularly:

Monday: 6 PM - 11 PM

Tuesday: 6 PM - 11 PM

Wednesday: 6 PM - 11 PM

Thursday: 6 PM - 11 PM

Friday: 10 AM - 11 PM

Saturday: 10 AM - 11 PM

Sunday: 10 AM - 11 PM

When did you join the server:
- The first time I joined the server was on the 11th but have not fully explored well.

Why do you think you should be helper:
- As an experienced Admin of 2 years on a server that closed last January, I am well aware of the tasks needed to get a good server going. With my experience in "Personal Relations" and Server administration, I can ease the workload on all current staff by pitching myself into tasks. I am autonomous and am able to work with little to no supervision at all, that way the higher ups would have no need to always make rounds with staff supervision.

One of the tasks I used to do back during my administration was spectating players, keeping a close eye on people who may or may not be playing the game with malicious software installed. A smart hacker would know how to look "legit" by keeping their cheats toned down, so it takes a good eye to differentiate one from another.

Another is helping new comers or the old players by answering some questions (or a lot, in my case back then a lot was asked.) about how the server worked in general. I also took the liberty of touring them around the server grounds.

I was also very unbiased. I've had a lot of friends play on our old server and even they could not be excluded from the punishments given to them duly. I was always fair and understanding but very professional and to not exclude players (friend or not.) from sanctions.

Lastly, I was always present in meetings and am well aware that when given admin rights, I could no longer play the game in the same way again. I know my place, and with special admin powers at that time, I avoided playing like the rest as they may assume I am abusing the power bestowed unto me.

What is a helper supposed to do:
- A helper (in the case of our old server) is someone who acts as a mediator and is given the task to make the server as friendly as possible. Someone who helps other players by showing them the fundamentals of the server and what is to be expected of him/her/they. A helper is also the "first line of defense" when problems arises with the goal to resolve a player's issues.

Other:

- None so far

Edit: formatting problems