Forum

PressF14's Staff application

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN: PressF14
Time zone: HKT (UTC+8)
Do you have discord / and a working mic?:
Yes, I am proud to flex my working Razer Seiren X.
How often are you on throughout the week?: I can play at least 5 hours a day, and on public weekends I can play throughout the day which is about 8 hours.
When did you join the server: I joined the server since it came out. (2019)
Why do you think you should be a helper: I think the OPNation community is very good already but I think there are a lot of players that need help, and I don't see many helpers and I think I should be the one to help them. Sometimes I see arguments in chats and things get kind of offensive, and I tell them it's not very nice to say but they still won't listen to me because I don't have the power to mute/ban them. What is a helper supposed to do: A helper is supposed to have the responsibility of encouraging players to follow the rules and also helping players that need help and are confused with the game.
Other: I have previous experience. I have been a helper in Becto before. I am currently a YouTuber/Mod in the MineSmash network. I think that I am special compared to the other staff members because getting a responsibility on a server will make me spend a lot of my free time on, and I have so much time that I can spend into the server. I have seen the server grow since Day 1, and I think it can become a very good community. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
Votes:
+26
Online on Site
Untagged users
Hey there, If you are banned you can't apply for staff, If you wanna apply for staff I consider you buying an unban from the shop
Life is always good only and always you know how to live it.
Posted Feb 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Yes, I spoke to the owner and he sorted the thing out. All is good now.
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
RossSZG Helper
Votes:
+663
Helper
-1, extreme lack of detail and doesn't have a clear understanding of the role they are applying for.
1b3ce6b675.png
Posted Feb 11, 19
Top Posters
671 Posts
RossSZG Helper
236 Posts
172 Posts
135 Posts
133 Posts
NoticeNotices